1. Wear The door is passivated, the edge of the edge, the surface is sunken, the surface is grooved, and the film is peeled off. (In the friction, the mold work surface is covered with some blank metal.
3. Plastic deformation The corners collapse and the inner wall of the groove is crushed and piled up due to high temperature softening.
4. Fracture failure is divided into fatigue fracture and one-time fracture. It is a one-time fracture after receiving the ram-type sudden fracture. The main reason for the formation is severe overload or severe embrittlement of the mold material (such as overheating and insufficient tempering). Excessive brittleness, severe stress concentration, severe metallurgical defects, etc.
5. Fatigue failure (fracture) Long-term service initiates cracks and gradually develops in depth. When it expands to a certain size, it severely weakens the bearing capacity of the mold and causes fracture. Fatigue cracks are initiated in areas with large stresses, especially stress concentration parts (size transitions, notches, tool marks, wear cracks, etc.). When fatigue fracture occurs, the broken door is divided into two parts, one part is the fatigue crack formed by the development of fatigue crack. The section is shell-shaped and the source of fatigue is at the apex of the shell. The other part is a sudden break, showing an uneven rough section. The root cause of the fatigue damage of the mold is the special ring load, and all the factors that increase the surface pulling force can accelerate the initiation of fatigue fracture.
Summary of reasons for mold failure:
1. Failure caused by unreasonable structural design.
2. Failure caused by poor quality of mold materials
♢. Wear caused by excessive inclusions. The failure caused by decarburization of the surface. Failure caused by uneven distribution of niobium carbide.
3. Improper mold processing (surface roughness, etc.).
4. The mold heat treatment process is not suitable. Including surface heat treatment processes such as surface carburizing, nitriding, surface plating of chromium, and the like.
Contact: General Manager:Mr. Chen
Phone: +86 15183256999
Tel: +86 15183256999
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Add: No. 251 Jianye Avenue, Yanling Town, Weiyuan County